Wow! I don't know what else to say. God ahs given you a gift of taking all that we experienced and putting our feelings to those pictures. It felt like it was yesterday. Thank you! I so love you and can't wait to see all that God is going to do in you and with you! love, Dawn
I came to know the Lord in March 2006 during my freshman year in college, and my life hasn't been the same since then. He is my Savior, my King, my Comforter, my Protector, my Healer, my Father, and so much more. My relationship with Him is what matters most to me in my life. He took me to China for the first time in March 2007 to work with university students. I immediately fell in love with the people and the whole country. I think it's safe to say that it was love at first sight! Then in June 2008, God took me back to China again, this time for orphan ministry. The trip was literally life-changing and is a journey that I am still traveling. He then called me back another year later (June 2009) to care for His precious children once again. It is difficult to describe my heart for this country, as I believe there are no words. But I am truly grateful for the Lord giving me such an incredible love for China and its people. I am hoping that I will one day live there for it already feels like home! But it's all in His hands...
1 comment:
Wow! I don't know what else to say. God ahs given you a gift of taking all that we experienced and putting our feelings to those pictures. It felt like it was yesterday. Thank you! I so love you and can't wait to see all that God is going to do in you and with you!
love,
Dawn
Post a Comment